What sets Crosby Group apart?
Our business approach is to provide quality service that focuses on a complete awareness of client needs and priorities. Our experienced and competent team provides innovative and economical design solutions and a commitment to excellent service.
How do we do that? By continually researching and employing new technologies and techniques to correct seismic and structural deficiencies. This focus has enabled our MBE firm to become a leader in the structural design and seismic retrofit community. We have a proven track record of providing creative, cost-effective solutions to solve our client's complex building problems. This has brought us recognition here in the U.S. and in other countries such as Japan and Taiwan.
This track record is demonstrated in several "firsts" the firm is responsible for designing:
The following is a list of our comprehensive services:
- The first new concrete structure in the U.S. to utilize base isolation
- The first passive damper project completed in the U.S.
- The first use of an un-bonded yielding brace in the seismic retrofit of a historic structure
- The first project to address near-fault ground motions
- One of the first uses of glass fiber composites on un-reinforced masonry structures
Rene Cardinaux, Formerly of the City of Berkeley, has this
to say about our work:
- Prime Design Consultant
- Structural and Seismic Evaluation
- Design/Build Services
- Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP) Design
- Constructability Reviews
- Feasibility and Usability Studies
- Value Engineering
- Peer Review
- LEED Collaboration
- Pre-Design Services
- BIM/Revit Modeling
- 3D Laser Scanning Coordination
"The Crosby Group has always been creative and very pragmatic in its approaches -- always looking for a solution that works but is not over-complicated. They look to solve problems in a real practical way and within budget. They've never given me a solution based on what they've done in the past - they approach each problem with a fresh perspective and use imagination and creativity to solve the problem."
Copyright © The Crosby Group. All Rights Reserved.